Webinar Replay: Practical uses of jQuery
How can jQuery improve your applications?
In this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn why jQuery is so useful
- Learn what types of features jQuery can bring to your applications
- Walk through some demo applications that highlight practical uses of jQuery
Links to demo applications:
- Web Scheduling (drag and drop): This demo calendar displays order shipping dates for a fictional bike company. Using a drag-and-drop jQuery plugin, users can drag an order to a new date to reassign that order in the database.
- Product Update (Date Picker): This demo application lets users update product details. Using a jQuery date-picker plugin on one field, users can easily select the latest product revision date.
Learn how m-Power can help you
"m-Power has given me and the company the ability to do things that we have never been able to do. Reports that would take months to get from programming requests can now be run in minutes!"Alex Hodschayan — MBS Textbook Exchange, Inc.
"I am amazed at how easy it is to perform application development. m-Power has automated many of the difficult tasks of application development."Guy Ulmer — Transparent Container Company
"[m-Power] consistantly delivers when I need to do serious application development in very short order."Stan Brewer — Boise Paper Holdings, LLC
"[m-Power] has streamlined our operations and given us the ability to make decisions in seconds or minutes instead of hours or days."Josh Wolfe — Medline Industries, Inc.
"Quick and easy reports, and the ability to delve deeper if necessary in the same tool is unusual to see. [m-Power] seems to deliver both options."Jay Lee — Showplace Wood Products
"Our return on investment is way beyond what was originally conceived because there are whole new areas to which it can be applied."Alan Briggs — General Binding Corporation
"It blows me away how easy [m-Power] is to use."Jose Morales — GL Veneer Company, Inc.
Have a question?
Want to learn more about m-Power or see a custom demo?Contact Us