MBA & MS Information Systems from Benedictine University
BS in Communication, Minor in Sociology from the University of Illinois
SummaryWith over 10 years of technical experience, Brian has been able to assist countless customers with his quick and courteous support. While he is not assisting customers with service calls, Brian dedicates his time to customers with training classes and one on one conversations to plan and implement their consulting projects.
- Over 11 years of programming experience.
- Strong knowledge of multiple operating systems & hardware options.
- Detail-oriented & task-driven.
- Strong knowledge of the m-Power product.
- Experience with numerous operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Experience with several databases such as MS SQL, IBM DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle.
Experience2011-current: michaels, ross & cole, ltd. (Consultant, Technical Support)
- Provides support, testing, documentation, and training for the m-Power platform.
- Works with countless customers to assist them with:
- Moving Web-Based solutions in-house.
- Assisting in the customization of the look and feel of existing Web-Based solutions.
Education2011-2014: MBA & MS Information Systems from Benedictine University
- Database management and design
- Accounting, finance, and other management areas
- Project management
- Network design and administration
- Information security
- Programming in:
- Visual Basic
- Object-oriented design
- SQL and Excel
- Effective business communication
Skills AssessmentBrian not only has the education and experience to be the ideal consultant for your project, but he also possess the following skill set:
- HTML Programming, 10 years, expert
- SQL, 7 years, expert
- Java programming, 5 years, intermediate
- Application design, 2 years, intermediate
- Freemarker, 2 years, expert
- jQuery, 2 years, intermediate
- PHP, 2 years, intermediate
- Web-based application development with m-Power, 3 years, expert
- Pascal, Delphi, Inno Setup, 1 year, beginner
- Presented sessions at COMMON 2014