Despite the enormous impact it could have on a company, web translation is largely ignored in the U.S. Why? I can’t say for certain. Maybe companies believe it’s not worth the effort. Maybe they believe that most people speak English. Maybe they believe that in-browser translation is sufficient.
How important is translation in this day and age? What sort of impact could web translation have on a company? You might be surprised to learn that web translation could…
- Double your company’s prospects
- Help get more partners and/or distributors
- Insulate your company from the struggling economy
- Help your company jump ahead of the competition
- Improve internal communication
How is all this possible? If you want answers, this 10-minute video explains how web translation can help a company in each area mentioned above and outlines 3 important facts that make translation necessary. Finally, it explains your translation options, and gives the pros and cons of each.