Summary: Are you stuck with inflexible dashboards that end users can’t customize? Would you like to learn more about web-based pivot tables, and how you can build and deploy one in minutes? Learn all of this and more in one of our free, educational events.
Would you like to learn how to create customizable dashboards quickly, build mobile web apps that adapt to any device, develop an automated ticketing system, and more? We’ve just released a brand new demo and training calendar, and those are just a few of the great (and free) events scheduled within the next month.
Check out the calendar to learn more and register for any of our upcoming online events. Here are the next three events on the schedule:
- m-Power overview: m-Power is a web application development platform that reduces development time and lets anyone create enterprise web (and mobile web) apps without programming. This demo takes you through the m-Power interface and explains its unique build process.
- July enhancement overview: We just released a new m-Power enhancement filled with great new features. This webinar walks you through the new features found in the latest enhancement, like
- ETL improvements,
- new interactive reporting features,
- improved color coding (as seen in the “margin” column in the interactive report),
- and much more.
- Creating dashboards with m-Power: Are you stuck with inflexible dashboards? Do you wish you could create dashboards that every user could easily customize to fit their needs? Learn how to create user-defined dashboards–a unique dashboard that lets each user customize their own experience.
To check out more events, or register for any of them, visit the calendar.