Summary: Many companies struggle with Business Intelligence on a daily basis. Some are stuck with inflexible dashboards that end users can’t customize. Some have trouble creating business dashboards for their executives. Others still don’t offer end users their own self-service reporting options. If you struggle with any of these problems, you’ll want to attend our upcoming BI/Dashboard webinar.
Do you want better Business Intelligence (BI) or Dashboard capabilities? Do you want smoother access to your data, and simpler ways to create dashboards and reports?
If so, you should attend our upcoming BI/Dashboards webinar. We’re hosting a half-hour webinar this Thursday (Sept. 18th), at 3:00 pm Central Time–focused on BI and dashboards. You’ll see what types of BI apps and dashboards you can create (and how quickly you can create them) with our development platform, m-Power.
Is this event right for you? Is it worth your time? To help you answer those questions, we came up with a Top-10 list of ways it will help. You should attend this webinar if…
- End users still rely on IT for reports
- Your BI doesn’t deliver current data
- Your BI can’t display different data for different users
- Your BI doesn’t deliver Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Getting an Executive Dashboard is a “big deal”
- Your BI process relies heavily on spreadsheets
- Your BI relies on manual processes
- Executives cannot access BI apps from mobile devices
- Your BI tools offers no ETL capabilities
- Your current BI tools require the use of a proprietary language
If any of those issues sound familiar, our upcoming webinar will help you. To register, please complete the short form below.
Event: BI/Dashboards with m-Power
Date: September 18th, 2014
Time: 3:00 – 3:30 pm (CT)
Description: In this demo, we’ll walk you through m-Power’s BI and dashboard capabilities. You’ll see the types of BI applications and dashboards you can create with m-Power, and even walk through a sample build process.