Welcome to the m-Power Project Exchange! This is the source for all user-generated content related to m-Power.
If you're already an m-Power user, please:
- Get Stuff -- Peruse all projects uploaded by m-Power users.
- Give Stuff (mrc Customers Only) -- Consider uploading your own custom projects to make them available to other m-Power users. Mom says, "Sharing is nice." Dad says, "When you share, others will share with you."
- Give Stuff (Non-mrc Customers Only) -- Anyone, including non-mrc Customers can contribute! If this describes you, please give this link a click to add your project to our community. Mom would be proud! Projects uploaded by this link can not be modified once submitted.
If you're not an m-Power user yet, please understand that m-Power is the least-proprietary application development tool available. m-Power:
- Generates applications based on the most modern and powerful open source projects.
- Employs an open template strategy, allowing users to create their own custom templates to extend the capabilities of m-Power.
As a demonstration of m-Power's openness, mrc provides this Project Exchange to allow any m-Power users to share their own custom projects, including custom templates, external objects, and SQL User-Defined-Functions. m-Power includes a full suite of feature-rich standard templates. But m-Power can be expanded too, by creating your own custom templates and by getting them from other m-Power users from this Project Exchange. mrc staff sometimes creates custom projects in the course of consulting projects and development efforts, and those projects are posted here too.
Q: How can I create my own custom templates?
A: Follow these instructions.
Q: How can I use a custom template in my m-Power environment?
A: Find the project you want, download it, extract it to your root directory (just like an m-Power update), and read any provided documentation in \root\m-power\User Create Docs folder.