The Probe Analysis utility in m-Power is an advanced manager and monitor for Apache Tomcat. Existing customers who previously were using Tomcat 7 in their m-Power environments who have since updated to Tomcat 9.0.8 (the default version of Apache Tomcat included in new m-Power distributions) may encounter their Probe Analysis tool no longer works if their existing psi probe is prior to version 3.0.0. For those customers, please use the following steps outlined in this tech blog post to manually updated your existing psi probe manager to version 3.5.1.
- Stop Tomcat on the m-Power server.
- Download the latest probe download here:
- Extract the probe.war file and place this war file in /…/m-power/tomcat/webapps/. Make sure to overwrite the existing file in this directory.
- Restart Tomcat on the m-Power server.
- Access and verify the functionality of your Probe Analysis utility from Admin -> Legacy Admin -> Utilities.