Beginner Course Topics
- Reporting: How to work with m-Power's reporting features.
- Task automation: How to use m-Power's messaging and scheduled task area.
- m-Painter helpers: Understanding keypairs, drowpdowns, quicklists, and more.
- Menuing: How to create end-user menuing with m-Power.
- Promote to production: How to transition an app from Dev to Staging to Live.
- Debugging: How to troubleshoot m-Power apps.
- Linking apps: Connecting the dots -- putting your applications together.
- App properties: Understanding your app's configurable properties.
Intermediate Course Topics
- Period analysis: How to create year-over-year, YTD, and other date-based reports
- Application auditing: Learn who is accessing your apps (and when).
- Dashboards: How to create stunning dashboards with m-Power.
- Bootstrap primer: Learn the bootstrap basics, and how to maximize bootstrap templates.
- Workflow designer: How to add complex decision points to your apps with zero coding.
- Saving to PDFs: Learn how to save your database info directly into PDFs.
- Security: Learn security techniques like mask, scramble, SHA-256, and more.
Advanced Course Topics
- External objects: Learn how to extend m-Power with custom logic.
- AJAX: Learn how to communicate between apps with AJAX calls.
- Webservices: Learn how to integrate 3rd party apps using webservices.
- Session variables: Learn how to set up and use session variables.
- Cluster Tomcat: Learn how to create Tomcat failover instances.
- Custom parameters: Learn how to access values based along the URL.
- User privileges: Learn how to set app privileges based on the user.
- Advanced menuing: Dive into m-Power's advanced menuing options.
- Freemarker: Learn Freemarker coding tips and take apps to a whole new level.
- Subqueries and imports: Master several techniquies to help you fuse data together.
Create your own course from any of the options above.