Summary: As businesses grow, they become more complex. If this complexity isn’t addressed, it only grows worse over time–until the organization’s leaders struggle to control it. If you’re facing this issue–or if your business just isn’t as agile as you’d like–watch this webinar replay to learn how easily you can regain control!
Every business aims for the same goal: Growth. You want to increase revenues, marketshare, and overall company size.
But, this growth comes with a price. As businesses grow, complexity increases. As you bring in more employees, gain more customers, deploy more software, and acquire more resources, the business becomes harder to manage. It slows down. The business is no longer as agile as it once was.
Is your business facing these issues? Does it operate less efficiently than it should? Is it as agile as you’d like? If you’d like to improve these areas, check out this webinar replay. In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How this added complexity hurts decision-making (and how this harms the business)
- What types of solutions an efficient IT department should deliver
- How to improve agility with minimal effort
Links to demo applications shared in the webinar:
- User-defined dashboard: The user-defined dashboard lets each user customize the data displayed on their dashboard, as well as the look and feel.
- Drag-and-drop application: Maintain order-truck assignments: This demo lets the user update truck assignments in the database using drag and drop. Once updated, the application automatically refreshes the map.
- Ranking report: The ranking (or top N) report creates variable rankings, across multiple dimensions, while specifying various selection criteria at run-time. In short, it lets you rank any aspect of your data from best to worst, or vice-versa.