Summary: Slow development processes plague businesses across the globe. While often viewed as an inconvenience, slow development can harm your business in many ways. Learn a few ways to tell if your development process is hurting your business, and how you can address this problem.
Let me ask you a question: Is your development process hurting your business?
How can you tell whether or not it hurts your business? Here are a few symptoms. Your development process hurts your business if:
- You’re forced to rely on outside consultants for development help
- Business users complain about waiting too long for new solutions
- Business users have stopped requesting new applications (hint: they’ve found another option)
If you notice any of these symptoms in your business, what can you do? How can you speed up your application development process?
We recently held a webinar that answers these very questions. In this webinar, you’ll learn how you can:
- Deliver new business applications in minutes, using your current staff and skills
- Reduce development costs
- Eliminate the development backlog
- Give non-developers the ability to create business applications
You can watch the entire webinar replay right here: