Summary: Businesses collect more data than ever before. The problem is, many cannot easily access the data stored in their systems. In this webinar replay, we explain how easily you can unlock your data, and deliver real-time data access across your business.
Does it feel like your data is locked in your database or system? Or, is your data stuck in different systems across your business?
It’s a common problem. While businesses collect more data than ever, they cannot easily access the data stored in their systems.
If your business faces this problem, here’s a question for you: Would you like to deliver real-time data across your business? Would you like to provide reports, dashboards, and BI applications to all levels of your company?
If so, check out this webinar replay below. In this webinar, you will learn:
- The problems created by inaccessible data.
- Steps you must take before you can deliver real-time data.
- 7 important questions to ask about any data analytics tool.
- How the m-Power Development Platform will help you deliver real-time data across your business.
Links to demo applications shared in the webinar:
- Web Pivot Table: This is the type of pivot table that was demonstrated in the webinar. Users can filter by multiple dimensions and view their data however they wish–eliminating the need to rely on the IT department for reporting.
- KPI Dashhboard: This is the same dashboard type as Showplace demonstrated in the webinar. Users can select which charts to display, and control the look and feel of their dashboard.
- Crazybikes.com: Crazybikes is the m-Power demo site. It contains a variety of applications, and shows off some of m-Power’s capabilities.