MS Information Systems from DePaul University
BS Business from Indiana University
With over 13 years of technical experience, Tyler brings a wealth of knowledge and customer centric attitude to every mrc project. Through customer consulting, product support, and new m-power developments he provides ....
- Over 13 years of IT experience.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Task driven and a commitment to success.
- Expert knowledge of the m-Power product.
2009-current: michaels, ross & cole, ltd. (Lead Software Developer, Consultant)
- Performs analysis and planning for new mrc products and software features.
- Serves as project lead on numerous consulting projects.
- Experience with server-side web technologies such as Java servlets, JSP, freemarker, jFreechart, Apache Tomcat
- Experience with several DB such as MS SQL, IBM DB2, MySQL, and Oracle.
2005-2008: Republic Airways
- Served as the Operational Control Software Systems Manager
- Provided on-call tech support, integrated airline software solutions, and served as a vendor manager.
- Worked with business units across the airline to integrate department-specific software with operational systems.
2008-2011: MS Information Systems from DePaul University.
- Strong programming and database foundation.
- Comprehensive coursework in web technologies, including Java servlets/JSP, ASP.NET, web portals and intranets, business intelligence, and data warehousing.
- Research focus on the future of web technologies and cloud computing and their impact on the enterprise.
2001-2005: BS Business from Indiana University
- Computer Information Systems
Tyler not only has the education and experience to make your project successful, but he also possess the following skill set:
- PMP Certification
- Web-based application development with m-Power, 9 years, expert
- SQL, 10 years, expert
- Application design, 9 years