Here at mrc, we’ve made the move to a fully remote workforce during this time. How does impact our customer support? Thanks to modern communication tools, our support team can still provide the same level of service you’ve come to expect. If you have a support request, please submit it using the normal channels.
What about training classes? I realize that our normal training classes are held in-person…which aren’t feasible right now. Don’t worry, our support team has created remote training classes that are held via video conference. While you can customize your class, we’ve structured learning options into three tiers:
- Beginner – Geared for folks with limited m-Power exposure. These options focus on the essentials, such as: Reporting, menuing, m-Painter, promotion, automation, and debugging.
- Intermediate – Designed for users with a few years of m-Power experience. Intermediate options focus on more involved m-Power features, such as: Security, Bootstrap, Workflow Designer, application auditing, and dashboards.
- Advanced – Geared for the m-Power expert. These courses involve our most technical concepts, such as: Freemarker, user privileges, session variables, web services, AJAX, custom logic, and clustering.
You can select any topics you want, across any level. These options are designed to be a la carte, and we can cover 3-4 topics per day in a class. I believe these remote learning sessions will help our customers in a few important ways:
- Simplicity – Remote training gives you all the interaction of an in-person training class, without the travel hassle or expense!
- Flexible – Interested in just a few concepts? Great! Want to combine topics from different courses? No problem. We will put together a course that meets your needs.
- Data Familiarity – Remote Learning classes will focus around your data. We’ll introduce a topic over our sample data, then move towards building apps over your data.
- On-Demand Training – Conventional (in-person) training is usually Monday-Friday in one week. Remote Learning is different–we’ll work around your schedule. Our courses can be scheduled in half-day or full-day increments. So if that means you want to have m-Power remote sessions every other Thursday morning over a given time frame, we can make that happen!
To learn more about our remote learning options, please visit this page. Of course, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or comments!