Webinar Replay: Can you mind your own business?
Every business aims for the same goal: Growth. You want to increase revenues, marketshare, and overall company size.
But, this growth comes with a price. As businesses grow, complexity increases. As you bring in more employees, gain more customers, deploy more software, and acquire more resources, the business becomes harder to manage. It slows down. The business is no longer as agile as it once was.
Is your business facing these issues? Does it operate less efficiently than it should? Is it as agile as you’d like? If you’d like to improve these areas, check out this webinar replay. In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How this added complexity hurts decision-making (and how this harms the business)
- What types of solutions an efficient IT department should deliver
- How to improve agility with minimal effort
Links to demo applications shared in the webinar:
- User-defined dashboard: The user-defined dashboard lets each user customize the data displayed on their dashboard, as well as the look and feel.
- Drag-and-drop application: Maintain order-truck assignments: This demo lets the user update truck assignments in the database using drag and drop. Once updated, the application automatically refreshes the map.
- Ranking report: The ranking (or top N) report creates variable rankings, across multiple dimensions, while specifying various selection criteria at run-time. In short, it lets you rank any aspect of your data from best to worst, or vice-versa.
Learn how m-Power can help you
"m-Power has given me and the company the ability to do things that we have never been able to do. Reports that would take months to get from programming requests can now be run in minutes!"Alex Hodschayan — MBS Textbook Exchange, Inc.
"I am amazed at how easy it is to perform application development. m-Power has automated many of the difficult tasks of application development."Guy Ulmer — Transparent Container Company
"[m-Power] consistantly delivers when I need to do serious application development in very short order."Stan Brewer — Boise Paper Holdings, LLC
"[m-Power] has streamlined our operations and given us the ability to make decisions in seconds or minutes instead of hours or days."Josh Wolfe — Medline Industries, Inc.
"Quick and easy reports, and the ability to delve deeper if necessary in the same tool is unusual to see. [m-Power] seems to deliver both options."Jay Lee — Showplace Wood Products
"Our return on investment is way beyond what was originally conceived because there are whole new areas to which it can be applied."Alan Briggs — General Binding Corporation
"It blows me away how easy [m-Power] is to use."Jose Morales — GL Veneer Company, Inc.
Have a question?
Want to learn more about m-Power or see a custom demo?Contact Us