How to mobilize your business applications
As mobile adoption increases, customers and employees expect mobile access to your business applications. But, most business applications aren’t designed for mobile devices. The bigger problem: Most businesses don’t have the time or resources to create cross-platform apps, or extend their applications to mobile devices.
How can you extend your existing business applications to mobile devices? How can you build applications that adapt to any device—even if you don’t have mobile development experience?
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- The pros/cons of the available mobile development approaches
- The difference between responsive and adaptive design
- How to build business applications that adapt to any device
Links to demo applications shared in the webinar:
- Responsive Application Demo: This responsive application will resize its contents based on the browser-window size.
- Adaptive Application Demo: This adaptive application will display a different presentation layer based on the device on which it's accessed.
- Crazybikes.com: This m-Power demo site shows off a few of the application types you can build with m-Power. Open the site on a smartphone or tablet to see its mobile presentation layers.
Learn how m-Power can help you
"m-Power has given me and the company the ability to do things that we have never been able to do. Reports that would take months to get from programming requests can now be run in minutes!"Alex Hodschayan — MBS Textbook Exchange, Inc.
"I am amazed at how easy it is to perform application development. m-Power has automated many of the difficult tasks of application development."Guy Ulmer — Transparent Container Company
"[m-Power] consistantly delivers when I need to do serious application development in very short order."Stan Brewer — Boise Paper Holdings, LLC
"[m-Power] has streamlined our operations and given us the ability to make decisions in seconds or minutes instead of hours or days."Josh Wolfe — Medline Industries, Inc.
"Quick and easy reports, and the ability to delve deeper if necessary in the same tool is unusual to see. [m-Power] seems to deliver both options."Jay Lee — Showplace Wood Products
"Our return on investment is way beyond what was originally conceived because there are whole new areas to which it can be applied."Alan Briggs — General Binding Corporation
"It blows me away how easy [m-Power] is to use."Jose Morales — GL Veneer Company, Inc.
Have a question?
Want to learn more about m-Power or see a custom demo?Contact Us