Webinar Replay: How to convert spreadsheets into web apps
Described as “the most dangerous software on the planet,” spreadsheets pose major risks to businesses. How? When businesses misuse spreadsheets (which happens on a daily basis), they open the door for expensive mistakes–often creating 6 – 7 figure losses.
However, many companies aren’t aware of these risks, or that they’re even misusing spreadsheets in the first place.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- The dangers of spreadsheet overuse
- The advantages of moving your spreadsheets to the web
- How to convert a spreadsheet into a web app in minutes
Links to demo applications shared in the webinar:
- Multi-tenant security demo: This demo illustrates how multi-tenant security lets different users access the same app, yet only view the data they are authorized to view.
- Database web app: This demo application is the type of app we built in the webinar using the spreadsheet data. It lets users sort, filter, edit, delete, and add new records.
Learn how m-Power can help you
"m-Power has given me and the company the ability to do things that we have never been able to do. Reports that would take months to get from programming requests can now be run in minutes!"Alex Hodschayan — MBS Textbook Exchange, Inc.
"I am amazed at how easy it is to perform application development. m-Power has automated many of the difficult tasks of application development."Guy Ulmer — Transparent Container Company
"[m-Power] consistantly delivers when I need to do serious application development in very short order."Stan Brewer — Boise Paper Holdings, LLC
"[m-Power] has streamlined our operations and given us the ability to make decisions in seconds or minutes instead of hours or days."Josh Wolfe — Medline Industries, Inc.
"Quick and easy reports, and the ability to delve deeper if necessary in the same tool is unusual to see. [m-Power] seems to deliver both options."Jay Lee — Showplace Wood Products
"Our return on investment is way beyond what was originally conceived because there are whole new areas to which it can be applied."Alan Briggs — General Binding Corporation
"It blows me away how easy [m-Power] is to use."Jose Morales — GL Veneer Company, Inc.
Have a question?
Want to learn more about m-Power or see a custom demo?Contact Us